6 Grooming Essentials for Men
Regardless of the situation – a party, work or even grocery shopping – you want to look your best. After all, you have no idea who you’ll run into. To ensure you look your best 24/7, you need to have the best skincare arsenal at your disposal. The following grooming essentials will help you look great – down to the last hair – all day long.
Grooming Essentials for Men
1. Alcohol-free hair products: Unless you’re a fan of dandruff and scalp acne, you should stay away from men’s hair products that contain alcohol. Alcohol can dry out your scalp and hair, causing significant damage that can lead to flakes and other annoying grooming issues. MenScience hair products – Daily Shampoo, Hair Styling Gel and Hair Styling – do not contain alcohol nor do they contain other irritants like dyes and fragrances. If you want a healthy-looking mane, MenScience hair products are a must.
2. Scientifically designed shaving products: Men and women are different in many ways – and that includes skin composition. If you want maximum protection from ingrown hairs, razor burn and other shaving problems, you need products that were created with you in mind. MenScience Advanced Shave Formula and Post-Shave Repair contains skin-soothing ingredients that can help you get a close shave while keeping razor bumps and cuts to a minimum. “4 Ways to Manage Ingrown Hairs” offers more solutions to this common shaving problem.
3. Aluminum-free deodorant: The aluminum found in mass-market deodorants and anti-perspirants can stain clothing and have been linked to possible health risks. MenScience Advanced Deodorant is aluminum-free and doesn’t just mask body odor – it can help destroy that bacteria that causes it. The microzeolites and other advanced substances in this men’s deodorant can provide you with all-day protection from funky scents and other hygiene issues. “7 Steps to Get Rid of Body Odor” offers more hygiene suggestions.
4. Exfoliating scrubs: Dirt and other debris can build up on your skin, which can result in clogged pores and acne breakouts. Exfoliating scrubs like Microfine Face Scrub and Advanced Body Scrub deep clean your skin to remove this buildup and make your skin look – and feel — like new. Clear skin isn’t the only benefit of exfoliating regularly: Read “Exfoliating 101” to find out how else your skin can benefit from this process.
5. Tinted moisturizer: Prolonged sun exposure is one of the leading causes of premature aging. If you’re looking to add some color to your complexion without damaging your skin, look no further than MenScience Facial Tone Enhancer. This tinted moisturizer uses natural mineral pigments and substances to add a healthy tint to pale complexions. It provides the added benefit of hydrating your skin, keeping flakiness and redness at bay.
6. Anti-aging creams: Wrinkles and other aging signs can mar an otherwise perfect complexion. Keep fine lines at bay with MenScience anti-aging creams like Anti-Aging Formula. These products use retinol and other proven ingredients to delay aging signs and keep your skin smooth for years to come.
Please Share Your Thoughts:
- 5 Valentine’s Day Grooming Tips for Men
- Men’s Grooming Basics
- Men’s Grooming Tips for Formal Events
- How to Manscape: 8 Grooming Steps
- How to Stop Shaving Cuts: 5 Men’s Grooming Tips