How do I get a really close shave?
There are several things you can do to get a more effective, complete shave. First, try shaving in the shower: this will open pores and plump hair, making them easier to shave. Regularly exfoliate your face with a face scrub, like Menscience’s Microfine Face Scrub. It will gently prime hairs and raise stubs so you can get a closer shave. Discard your shaving blade after 5 or 6 uses to make sure you’re using a sharp blade every time to get rid of hairs. And for a really close shave, shave in two steps: First, shave with the grain with very light pressure. Second, reapply a coat of shaving cream and shave against the grain for super-close and smooth results.
Please Share Your Thoughts:
- How do I use the Advanced Shave Formula?
- C-Suite Quarterly Magazine: Advanced Shave Formula & Post-Shave Repair
- The Perfect Shave: Best Men’s Shaving Tips
- Use a men’s face scrub before shaving for a closer shave
- Can I use an electric razor with the Advanced Shave Formula?