How to Lose That Gut: 5 Men’s Weight-Loss Tips
If you’ve noticed a little extra baggage around your midsection, it’s time to lose that gut once and for all. After using these weight-loss tips, you’ll be in great shape and feel a lot healthier. Fair warning: You’re not going to burn fat overnight. It took time to put on that extra flab, and it’s going to take some time to lose it. Nevertheless, if you stick with these tips to lose that gut, you’ll do just that.
1. Replace a meal with a men’s whey protein shake. A men’s whey protein powder like MenScience Whey Formula is a great low-calorie meal replacement that’s also high in protein, which is the nutrient you need to maximize muscle gains and get a toned body. Because it’s low in calories and fat, it’s a simple way to control your calorie count and start losing weight. “Why Take Whey Protein” lists more reasons you should take a whey protein supplement for men.
2. Stop drinking your calories. Eating healthy won’t do you much good if your liquid intake consists of soft drinks and other calorie-dense beverages; they’ll cancel each other out. If you’re serious about losing weight, stick to nature’s no-calorie drink: water. You can cut hundred of calories from your intake by eliminating sodas and alcohol from your diet. If you absolutely need something to tickle your sweet tooth, consider diet drinks or get a juicer to make juice minus all the processed sugars. “Tips to Cut Calories” has more advice on limiting your calorie intake.
3. Take a thermogenic supplement. The faster your metabolism, the more calories you burn. One way to boost your metabolic rate is a men’s fat burner. MenScience Thermogenic Formula contains natural ingredients like green tea that increase calorie burn throughout the day. This extra calorie boost can make all the difference in weight loss, especially if you’ve hit a plateau recently. “What is a Thermogenic Supplement?” goes into more detail about the importance of a fat burner.
4. Get off your butt. You need to be more active – no ifs, ands or buts. If you’re serious about losing that gut, you’ll carve out some time for physical activity. Having a desk job is no excuse for inactivity. You can walk during your lunch break, take the stairs instead of the elevator… there are plenty of options. Try to work out at least three times a week, and do a mix of weight lifting and cardio for best results. “6 Best Fitness Tips for Men” offers more advice on making the most of your workouts. With that said…
5. Check out the MenScience Scientific Nutrition Burn Stack. This men’s workout supplement set contains the four best men’s nutritional products for melting away fat and improving athletic performance. Each of the four products in this stack helps maximize fat loss so you can transform your body in no time. If your goal is to get a six-pack and start turning heads, this supplement set is for you. For more information on the whole MenScience Scientific Nutrition line, read “An Introduction to the MenScience Scientific Nutrition Program.”
Please Share Your Thoughts:
- Lose Weight Faster: 6 Ways
- How to Keep Weight Off: Weight-Loss Tips for Men
- Holiday Weight Loss: Burn Off the Thanksgiving Fat
- 6 Reasons for Men to Lose Weight
- How to Gain Weight: 5 Muscle-Building Tips