How to Reduce Men’s Back Acne
If you are prone to getting men’s back acne, consider these tips:
1. Once a day (and after exercising or sweating heavily), shower with lukewarm water. This will eliminate residues that can encourage men’s back acne bacteria growth.
3. Avoid breaking the skin off back acne pimples by using a soft towel to dry your back.
4. Apply a back acne treatment like Advanced Acne Pads with salicylic acid to the back and shoulders area. You may start with one daily application and increase to two or three times per day as needed to control back acne.
5. If your back acne is more severe, consider applying a thin layer of Acne Therapy Lotion to your back and shoulders. Allow to absorb completely, as the acne treatment medicine in it may discolor clothing.
6. If you have scattered men’s back acne pimples, opt for Acne Spot Repair instead of Acne Therapy Lotion. Apply directly to back acne pimples and wait for it to absorb completely, as the acne treatment medicine in it may discolor clothing.
7. Another comprehensive option for treating back acne is using the Acne Treatment System, which includes three steps to prevent and treat facial, body and back acne.
8. Apply a thin layer of TiO2 Sunblock SPF 30 to back, shoulders and chest if planning on being outside. This will help prevent potential ugly men’s back acne scars. It’s non-comedogenic, so it’s a great complement to your back acne treatment.
If you use a waterproof sunscreen on your back and shoulders, it’s a good idea to shower in the evening to remove residues that may encourage men’s back acne breakouts. Check your laundry detergent and fabric softener used to clean your shirts, since some may irritate skin, and may accentuate back acne breakouts.
Please Share Your Thoughts:
- How To: Start a Men’s Acne Skincare Treatment
- How To: Complement a Men’s Facial Acne Treatment
- MenScience Attacks Stress-Induced Acne During Stress Awareness Month
- Stress and Men’s Acne Breakouts
- Video: Men’s Acne Lotion