Slideshow: How to Use Men’s Hair Gel
1. Squeeze a small amount (1/2 teaspoon to one teaspoon) of MenScience Hair Styling Gel onto your hand.
2. Start applying gel at the front of your head and work your way evenly to the back.
3. Make sure to work in the gel deep into your hair. Don’t just superficially apply it.
4. Don’t neglect the sides, especially if you have long hair.
5. Style your hair accordingly with your hands or a brush.
6. Refrain from applying too much. Using too much gel can give you a greasy appearance.
7. Enjoy your look.
Please Share Your Thoughts:
- Slideshow: Get the Right Men’s Hairstyle for You
- Use hair pomade or hair gel to give your hairstyle a boost
- Slideshow: Anti-Aging Skincare Tips for Men
- Do Tight Caps Cause Hair Loss?
- Hair Loss: The Most Obvious Sign of Aging