What is a basic regimen for MenScience products for cleansing and shaving?
Here is a recommended regimen for use of the MenScience products:
· Wash your face morning and night with the Daily Face Wash.
· Use the Microfine Face Scrub once or twice a week in the morning before shaving. This is a strong exfoliant and can be drying to normal to dry skin types – hence usage should be limited. If your skin is oily you can increase usage to three or more times a week. On the morning you use the Scrub then you do not need to use the Daily Face Wash.
· Shave in the shower with the Advanced Shave Formula. It is recommended that you do this in the shower as your pores are opened by steam and you will benefit from a closer shave. Luke-warm water is recommended.
· If you suffer from ingrown hairs, then it is recommended that you apply the Post-Shave Repair to your skin after exiting the shower. Allow to dry before applying Lotion
· Apply the Advanced Face Lotion to moisturize your skin in the morning and at night. If you have dry skin, then feel free to apply the lotion as needed throughout the day.
We believe that our Advanced Shave Formula if left on your face for a minute before shaving is adequate lubricant for your skin. Pre-shave oils are unncecessary as they are sold to supplement the inadequate lubrication of most shave products. You might want to consider our Face Buff Brush for use in the shower. Washing your face with the Daily Face Wash or the Microfine Face Scrub and the Face Buff Brush will help prepare your face for shaving by lifting and firming hair follicles. It also will help in deep cleansing of your face.
Please Share Your Thoughts:
- Can you recommend a regimen for use of MenScience products?
- Best Men’s Skincare Products for Oily Skin
- Use a men’s face scrub before shaving for a closer shave
- Common Men’s Shaving Mistakes
- The Perfect Shave: Best Men’s Shaving Tips