What is a Men’s CLA Supplement?
What guy doesn’t want a little more muscle? Whatever your reason for gaining lean muscle mass — improved health, a higher metabolism, increased confidence — one thing is certain: nutrition is key. While protein takes up most of the spotlight when it comes to building muscle, there’s one powerhouse nutrient that deserves attention, too: conjugated linoleic acid (CLA).
What is conjugated linoleic acid (CLA)?
CLA is an omega-6 fatty acid that’s naturally found in dairy products and meat. Studies have shown that conjugated linoleic acid may help not only bolster muscle mass but also reduce fat. Research also suggests that CLA may have anti-cancer and cardiovascular benefits similar to that of omega-3 fatty acids.
Why do we need CLA?
We don’t get enough of it anymore. We used to get some CLA in our diet from meat as well as milk from grass-fed cows. Now in modern times, a lot of cattle aren’t grass-fed. This has led to us getting a minimal amount of CLA in our diet. A lack of CLA could have a detrimental effect on our body by contributing to a buildup of unhealthy fat and limiting muscle growth.
How does CLA works?
CLA works by helping the metabolic processes that boost muscle mass. When combined with a healthy diet and workout plan, CLA can support muscle growth; it is not a replacement for a balanced diet. With this increased muscle mass, your body expends more calories and promotes fat loss; studies have shown that muscle burns more calories than fat does.
Do CLA supplements work?
Yes and no. Some supplements contain low-quality CLA that hardly provide any effect — if any. In addition, plain CLA is less effective than the active form of CLA, which is formed by combining only the isomers cis-9, cis-12, trans-10 and trans-11 of the molecule. Aside from containing an inferior CLA form, many commercial CLA supplements are filled with artificial ingredients and stimulants that do more harm than good.
High-quality CLA supplements like MenScience Advanced CLA Supplement Formula, however, contain a high dosage of natural CLA that your body needs to promote muscle growth. And because MenScience Advanced CLA Supplement Formula contains the active form of CLA, it’s one of the most effective CLA supplements available.
What is MenScience Advanced CLA Supplement Formula?
MenScience Advanced CLA Supplement Formula is a men’s nutrition supplement that provides 1,600 milligrams of premium-grade conjugated linoleic acid. Unlike other men’s nutritional supplements, this CLA supplement for men doesn’t contain any stimulants and is 100% natural. The proprietary formula is specifically designed to fit men’s nutrition needs.
How to Take MenScience Advanced CLA Supplement Formula
1. Take two capsules daily with meals. If you’re also taking MenScience Thermogenic Formula, it’s best to take the thermogenic in the morning and the CLA supplement in the afternoon. That way, you give your body enough time to process each supplement properly.
2. Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Other Supplements to Consider
A CLA supplement is just one aspect of men’s nutrition. There are many other supplements available that should be a part of every guy’s nutrition plan.
1. Men’s Thermogenic: While a CLA supplement helps support fat loss to a certain extent, a thermogenic can kick your metabolism into overdrive and help increase calorie burn even further. MenScience Thermogenic Formula formula contains green tea extract, guarana and other natural ingredients that will help you achieve the fit physique you’ve dream of.
2. Men’s Multivitamin: No diet is complete without a multivitamin. A men’s multivitamin contains the ideal combination of nutrients that the male body needs to function at its best. Even the most balanced diets won’t cover all your nutritional bases, so a men’s multivitamin can help you get complete coverage.
3, Men’s Antioxidant Supplement: To maintain that youthful appearance of yours, make sure you’re getting enough antioxidants. Time and time again, these nutrients have been shown to battle skin damage that can make you look older like fine lines, wrinkles and undereye bags. Aside from eating more fruits and veggies, an antioxidant supplement for men is a simple and effective way to increase your antioxidant intake.
4. Men’s Omega-3 Supplement: Just like CLA is a healthy fat, so are omega-3s. Omega-3 fatty acids have garnered a lot of attention because they have been shown to help improve cardiovascular health as well boost brain power. Combining omega-3s and omega-6 in your diet ensures that you get an ideal mix of healthy fats for your body. Check out MenScience Omega-3 Supplement Formula for a concentrated dose of omega-3s.
5, Protein Powder: Proteins are the building blocks of muscle. When combined with a proper resistance-training program, a men’s protein supplement like MenScience Whey Formula can help repair muscles after a workout and help them grow. Look for a powder that combines protein and carbs for an ideal post-workout shake.
Please Share Your Thoughts:
- Want Muscle Mass? Consider a CLA Supplement
- Men’s Multivitamins 101
- What is an Anabolic Supplement for Men?
- Are Low-Fat Diets Good for You?
- What is a Men’s Whey Protein Supplement?